Event Terms and Conditions
REGULATIONS OF THE IMMERSION FESTIVAL 2022 EVENT
§1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
- These regulations, hereinafter referred to as the ‘Regulations’, apply to all persons organizing and participating in the Immersion Festival on 11-13.12.2022 (hereinafter referred to as: the Festival).
The organizer of the Festival is the Koncept Kultura Foundation with its registered office in Milanówek (05-822) at Inżynierska 13/15 m. 14, entered into the National Court Register under number 0000622315, having NIP 529 181 23 65, REGON: 364765195, hereinafter referred to as the ‘Organizer’.
§2 CONFERENCE PART OF THE FESTIVAL
- The conference part of the Festival takes place on 12.12.2022 from 10.00 to 16.00 at the Palace of Culture and Science, Plac Defilad 1 in Warsaw and on 13.12.2022 from 10.00 to 16.30 at the Central House of Technology, 50 Krucza Street in Warsaw.
The conference part of the Festival can only be attended by adults.
The condition for participation in the conference part of the Festival is registration via the registration form available on the website: https://immersionfestival.pl in the REGISTRATION tab and expressing mandatory consents in the form. Each Participant should independently and on their own behalf fill in the registration form and express the mandatory consents required for registration.
The Participant receives an automatic confirmation of acceptance of the application to participate in the Festival no later than 2 hours after sending the registration form.
Within 5 days, the Organizer sends a confirmation of participation in the Festival to the address provided in the registration.
The Registered Participant, whose participation will be confirmed by e-mail by the Organizer, on the day of the Festival will receive from the Organizer an identifier entitling him to participate in the conference part and the exhibition part of the Festival and VR cinema screenings.
Registration for Participants will be opened on 26 October 2022 and will end on 6 December 2022 at 23.59 or after the seats have been exhausted.
The Organizer reserves the right to change the registration dates, in particular if the number of Participants will have to be adapted to the applicable legal requirements or sanitary recommendations related to COVID19 or other random events.
The Organizer does not provide participants with accommodation and travel, the costs of which each Participant bears independently.
The Organizer provides confirmation of participation in the Festival for the purpose of settling business trips.
§3 EXHIBITION AND FESTIVAL REVIEW
- An exhibition of VR experiences and screenings in the VR cinema as part of the festival review take place in the Kruczkowski Hall at the Palace of Culture and Science, Plac Defilad 1 in Warsaw on 11-12 December 2022 from 10.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m.
The exhibition part of the Festival is open to adults.
- Persons under 12 years of age may participate in the Festival only under the care of an adult guardian, who bears full responsibility for their participation.
The organizer announces that the manufacturers of VR technology do not recommend its use by persons under 12 years of age. Contraindications are also epilepsy and labyrinth disorders.
- Participation in the Festival is free of charge.
§4 DATE AND PLACE OF THE FESTIVAL
- The festival will take place on December 11-13, 2022. The Organizer reserves the right to change the date or formula of the Festival in the event of the introduction of sanitary regimes during the Festival period related to limiting the spread of the coronavirus epidemic or other random events. In particular, the Organizer may change the venue of the Festival or– depending on the circumstances – determine that the Festival will take place – in whole or in part – only in the ‘online’ formula.
- The festival will take place in the following spaces:
11.12.2022 – Kruczkowski Hall in the Palace of Culture and Science in Warsaw, Plac Defilad 1,
12.12.2022 – Kruczkowski Hall at the Palace of Culture and Science in Warsaw, Plac Defilad 1,
13.12.2022 – Central House of Technology in Warsaw, Krucza 50.
The conference part of the Festival will be broadcast online on the Festival’s Youtube channel. The link to the broadcast will be posted on the website of the https://immersionfestival at the latest on the day preceding the Festival.
- The Organizer will immediately inform on the website of the https://immersionfestival and registered Participants by e-mail about the change of the date, place or formula of the Festival.
- In the event of moving the Festival to an alternative date and/or to another location, as well as in the event of changing the Festival formula only to the ‘online’ formula or shortening the Festival, the Participant is entitled to resign from participation in the Festival within 14 days, counting from the date of sending e-mail information about the change by the Organizer. In connection with the change made by the Organizer, the Participant is not entitled to any claims against the Organizer (e.g. for reimbursement of costs incurred in connection with transport or accommodation).
- In the absence of sending a statement of resignation, in accordance with paragraph 4 above, it is considered that the Participant has agreed to the change announced by the Organizer and in connection with this change the Participant is not entitled to any claims against the Organizer.
- The Festival programme is available on the https://immersionfestival.pl website. The organizer reserves the right to change the program. In such a case, the Participant shall not have the right to resign described in paragraphs 4 and 5 of this paragraph or any other claims against the Organizer.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the Festival in the event of introducing restrictions or bans on the organization of such events by means of generally applicable regulations, in particular in connection with limiting the spread of the coronavirus epidemic. The Participant is not entitled to any claims against the Organizer (e.g. for reimbursement of costs incurred in connection with transport or accommodation).
§5 OBLIGATIONS AND RIGHTS OF THE ORGANIZER
- The Organizer is responsible for the proper conduct of the Festival and for this purpose may issue orders to the Participants of the Festival through its Representatives, the Staff of the Palace of Culture and Science and the Central House of Technology or security services regarding order and safety during the Festival.
- The condition for ensuring order and safety of festival participants is to respect the provisions contained in these Regulations and the Regulations of the Central House of Technology (December 13, 2022), hereinafter referred to as the Regulations of the facility.
Persons holding one of the following documents have the right to enter the Festival: invitation issued by the Organizer;
identifier issued by the Organizer.
- Persons participating in the Festival are obliged to carry with them, in the event of the introduction of sanitary regimes related to limiting the spread of the coronavirus epidemic, personal protective equipment, especially masks to cover the mouth and nose in the facility or face shields.
- In the event of the introduction of sanitary regimes during the Festival, related to limiting the spread of the coronavirus epidemic, the Organizer’s Representatives or security services may issue orders to the Participants of the Event to ensure social distancing, demand a statement that the Participant is not a sick person to the best of their knowledge, nor is he in quarantine or under epidemiological supervision. People entering the premises and lecture halls must also undergo mandatory hand disinfection in this situation.
- Persons participating in the Festival are obliged to behave in a way that does not threaten the safety of other persons, and in particular to comply with the provisions of these Regulations and the Regulations of the facility in which they stay (Central House of Technology).
- The Organizer is obliged to ensure the order and safety of the Festival, and in particular by observing the ban on Participation in the Festival of intoxicated persons.
In addition, the following are prohibited:
entering premises or premises marked with the information ‘no entry’;
smoking tobacco products and e-cigarettes.
- Representatives of the Organizer, including security services, are entitled to:
checking and determining the right to participate in the Festival, and if it is found that there are no such rights – calling a person without the right to leave the Festival;
identifying persons in order to establish their identity;
inspecting the contents of luggage and clothing of persons participating in the Festival, in case of suspicion that these persons bring or possess items that threaten the safety of other participants, the possession of which in the area where the Festival takes place, in accordance with the Regulations, is prohibited;
issuing order orders to persons disturbing public order or behaving contrary to the Regulations or the Regulations of the facility, and in the event of non-compliance with these orders – calling them to leave the area where the Festival takes place;
capture, in order to immediately hand over to the Police, persons posing a direct threat to the goods entrusted to the protection and persons committing prohibited acts;
in the event of the introduction of sanitary regimes related to limiting the spread of the coronavirus epidemic during the Festival, enforcing the use of personal protective equipment from the Festival Participants, i.e. the obligation to wear a mask or visor and disinfect hands, as well as to maintain social distancing.
- Actions taken by the Organizer’s Representatives or security services should be performed in a way that ensures respect for human dignity and other personal rights of the person in relation to whom they were undertaken.
- Representatives of the Organizer or security services are entitled to refuse entry to the Event and participate in it:
persons who refuse to submit to the activities referred to above;
a person in possession of objects that threaten the safety of other participants;
a person behaving aggressively, provocatively or otherwise posing a threat to security or public order;
persons who do not have a document or ID entitling them to participate in the Festival;
remove from the area where the Festival takes place persons who by their behavior disturb public order or behave contrary to the Regulations or the Regulations of the facility on which the Festival takes place.
- All persons who participate in the Festival are obliged to follow the instructions of the Organizer’s Representatives or security services. Refusal to comply with these instructions may result only due to their contradiction with generally applicable laws.
- In the area where the Festival takes place, a monitoring system may be used, allowing for recording with the use of image and sound recording devices: the course of the mass event, and in particular the behavior of people participating in it.
§6 CONSENT OF THE FESTIVAL PARTICIPANT
- By registering for the Festival, the Participant:
agrees to the processing by the Organizer of his personal data in the field of name and surname, telephone number and e-mail address, provided by the Participant via the registration form located on the website: https://immersionfestiwal.pl in the REGISTRATION tab in order to register the Participant’s participation in the Festival, including contact in this matter and to send organizational information about the Festival and post-festival information and for the purpose of registering sending information on social projects and campaigns implemented by the Organizer;
agrees to the recording and dissemination by the Organizer of its image, recorded in the form of photographs and/or audio-video recordings during the Festival organized on 11-13 December 2022 in Warsaw, by publishing the above-mentioned materials on the website and in social media of the Festival Organizer, the Festival and the Festival Partners or in other fields of exploitation for informational and promotional purposes, advertising and marketing.
- Acceptance of these Regulations means, in particular, that in the event of consolidation of the Participant’s image in connection with participation in the Festival, the Participant – pursuant to Article 81(1) of the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1231, as amended) – agrees to the free use and dissemination of his image by the Organizer.
- In addition, each Participant acknowledges that this image may be disseminated by the above-mentioned entities, among others for the purposes of promotion and information about the Festival or about the Organizer’s activities, in any chosen place, time or form of performance (e.g. frame, photo, film), and in particular: during the Festival, as well as after its completion, in the broadly understood media, including on the Internet, social media (e.g. Facebook/Meta, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, in the press, on the website immersionfestival.pl and konceptkultura.pl. Withdrawal of consent to use or distribute the image during the Festival will prevent participation in the Festival.
- The above consent to the use and dissemination of the image includes, in particular, the following fields of exploitation: 1) any reproduction by any technique, including: on audiovisual disks, photosensitive technology, digital, computer recording technique, in a multimedia network (including the Internet), 2) processing, 3) introduction into computer memory, memory of another device and into a multimedia network, including the Internet, 4) any distribution, including in the form of printing, digital recording, multimedia transmission, 5) any trade in the original or copies on which the image has been recorded – placing on the market (including using the Internet and other data transmission techniques, using telecommunications, IT and wireless networks), lending or renting or giving the original or copies for use on the basis of another legal relationship, 6) public performance, exhibition, display, reproduction, broadcasting and retransmission, as well as making available to the public in such a way, so that everyone can have access to it in a place and at a time chosen by them, in particular use on websites, social networks, 7) use in multimedia works.
- The Organizer is not responsible for registering, recording or disseminating the Participant’s image by other Participants or by other persons present at the Festival.
§7 FINAL PROVISIONS
- In matters not regulated in these Regulations, the relevant provisions of law shall apply, including the provisions of the Civil Code and the GDPR.
These Regulations enter into force on October 26, 2022 and are valid until the date of its repeal.
- The Organizer is the administrator of the Participants’ personal data. Personal data will be processed in accordance with the GDPR. Detailed information on data processing can be found on the website of the https://immersionfestival.pl/polityka-prywatnosci/.
- The Organizer reserves the right to make changes to these Regulations, about which it will immediately inform the Participants.
- These Regulations are available on the Festival’s website at https://immersionfestival.pl/regulamin-wydarzenia/ and during the Festival also at the entrance to the event area.
- The regulations of the Central House of Technology are available on the website of the https://cdt.pl/dam/jcr:759b8489-a483-4218-9862-1711737bf6e4/Regulamin_CDT_25.10.2021.pdf and on the premises of the facility.
- Reading and accepting these Regulations are a prerequisite for participation in the Festival.