Where and how to use a professional film studio in VR productions? Audiovisual Technology Center in Wrocław (CeTA) has the largest universal greenbox in Poland, measuring 7.5 m x 17 m x 16.5 m with a total area of about 280 square meters, with a green or blue floor, with the possibility of developing a black horizon. The studio is used for professional trick photography for film productions, TV shows, commercials, photo shoots, as well as for educational purposes. Dr. Robert Banasiak, director of the Audiovisual Technology Center, will talk about the possibilities of using CeTA’s space for VR productions.
Palace of Culture and Science, Kruczkowski Hall (4th floor)
Film studio and greenbox in VR productions
Doctor of Economics, director of the Centre for Audiovisual Technologies CeTA in Wrocław (former Feature Film Studio), film producer and co-producer (including the Oscar-nominated “Your Vincent”). He has many years of experience in management in the public and private sector and NGOs. Involved in activities supporting young filmmakers and original audiovisual projects.
- filmmaker, a professional recognised at numerous film festivals at home and abroad (including the USA and India)
- has over 25 years of experience in film production
- works among others for: Polsat, TVP, TVN, Canal+, Discovery, AXN, TV4 in film production, computer animation and digital special effects
- was the first in Poland to introduce digital special effects to a TV series
- has been producing in VR technology for several years. Among other things, he created a virtual attraction for the largest theme park in the world, the Global Village in Dubai
- introduced Motion Capture technology to Poland in 2006
- promoter of cinema in 5D technology (exemplary productions: “Asylum 5D”, “Prehistoric Oceanarium”, “Mysterious Underground 5D”)
- is currently developing the possibilities of VR technology mainly to create a virtual VR studio, which will revolutionise the production process of films and series. He has already realised the first prototype of such a system
- leader of the team developing computer games: Wild West Dynasty for Toplitz Production GmbH and Forest Ranger Simulator for Movie Games SA and Play Way SA.